[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - How can I confirm the jboss's process runs in which cpus?

Ruchir Choudhry do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 29 02:06:06 EDT 2010

Ruchir Choudhry [http://community.jboss.org/people/ruchirc] replied to the discussion

"How can I confirm the jboss's process runs in which cpus?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554925#554925

+Zhang,+
+
+
+The core concept of JVM morphs you to know which java thread is allocated to which CPU or VCPU. There is no way to know which java process is scheduled to which CPU/VCPU thread, neither its possible to know which CPU/VCPU will get the next thread.+
+
+
+These complexity is perpously morphed by the designers of JVM, and the algorithum written in the JVM takes care of such allocation.+
+
+
+Thanks,+
+Ruchir+ +Choudhry+

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]