[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBOSS-WS Client not sending COOKIE after 2 calls

Tim M. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 1 04:29:34 EDT 2010

Tim M. [http://community.jboss.org/people/thoism] replied to the discussion

"JBOSS-WS Client not sending COOKIE after 2 calls"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545579#545579

There is a workaround. Use the  http://apache.siamwebhosting.com/ws/axis2/1_5_1/axis2-1.5.1-bin.zip AXIS2 JAX-WS libraries.

I did not check which of the jars are the ones that make the difference but I just added the AXIS2 libraries in the class path of my client
and the session works fine.

If I have time I will investigate further which jar(r) are responsible for making it work and I will post it here.

I also tested ithe client with Glassfish 2.0/3.0 and it works fine without the standard JAX-WS libraries.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]