[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Problem with JBoss Tools - New Seam Project and Seam Perspective

Heinrich Hermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 1 07:23:25 EDT 2010

Heinrich Hermann [http://community.jboss.org/people/damienmc3] created the discussion

"Problem with JBoss Tools - New Seam Project and Seam Perspective"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545602#545602

Hello guys,

I have installed eclipse Version: 3.5.2 Build id: M20100211-1343. Now I have downloaded and installed JBoss Tools FULL PACKAGE but there is no "New Seam Project" in the wizard and no "Seam perspective". I've tried it with stable 3.1 and todays nightly build. Also tried "eclipse -clean" two or three times. Got any hints for me ? Thanks in advance.

Greets from germany