[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - How to enable JBoss Tools content assist for JSF xhtml files

Florian Minjat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 1 11:16:15 EDT 2010

Florian Minjat [http://community.jboss.org/people/wInddnIw] replied to the discussion

"How to enable JBoss Tools content assist for JSF xhtml files"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545654#545654

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer.

I added the JSF capabilities by modifying the .project file, and when I do right click / JBoss Tools on the project, I see that the JSF capabilities are enabled.

The xhtml pages are opened with the "JBoss Tool HTML editor".

But I still don't have any code completion inside the xhtml pages...

Regards,
Florian