[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM4.3 on Weblogic 9.2

Abhishek Chikane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 1 15:19:42 EDT 2010

Abhishek Chikane [http://community.jboss.org/people/abhishek.chikane%40gmail.com] replied to the discussion

"jBPM4.3 on Weblogic 9.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545694#545694

Thanks Maciej for the information. I am now going through the Weblogic security configuration.

Just one request, can you please confirm that I don't need to make any changes in any one of the console*** wars to configure the security domain. As in the gwt-console-server war the jboss-web.xml has following entry, <security-domain>java:/jaas/jbpm-console</security-domain>.

Do I need to make such entry in weblogic deployment descriptor? Or just the security setup will do?