[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Error sending email in jbpm-4.2

carlos mauricio jaramillo henao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 2 12:32:30 EDT 2010

carlos mauricio jaramillo henao [http://community.jboss.org/people/cmjhingeniero] replied to the discussion

"Error sending email in jbpm-4.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545883#545883

I  updated the version of mail.jar to Tomcat 1.4.3 I have reinstalled with  reinstall.tomcat.and.jbpm but the error persists. I have found in a  different forum following the error I get:

Forum Response:
"Undoubtedly  this is a configuration error in your production Tomcat server.
If you're  Including mail.jar in your web application Tomcat Then Most Likely
Also has a  version of mail.jar that's somehow Causing the problem. Possibly there's a  problem with the Tomcat ClassLoader That makes Used in
Unable to look it  up the file That resource providers configure the protocol "

I do not know  what to check in the apache-tomcat.6.0.20
I have four days and I could not find the solution thank any  help

Thanks