[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - What is the minimum configuration to register a Deployer?

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 3 07:08:31 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"What is the minimum configuration to register a Deployer?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546025#546025

> I can see that the constructor of my SimpleDeployer is getting called, but it doesn't get any deployment callbacks when I call Main.deploy() later on...
Main::deploy goes directly into Kernel' registry, it doesn't go over "real deployment" aka over VirtualDeploymentFramework.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]