[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Need help in configuring JMS with JBoss Messaging in JBoss 4.2.3

Mike Miller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 3 11:27:02 EDT 2010

Mike Miller [http://community.jboss.org/people/mikemil] replied to the discussion

"Need help in configuring JMS with JBoss Messaging in JBoss 4.2.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546077#546077

Pardon me for butting in - and take this for what its worth:  I remember reading one of Ron's responses to someone else - unless you have some firewall code mapping port 14000 to 14001, then you don't really need to configure the secondaryConnectPort or you can set both parms to the same value - 14000.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]