[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Problem with JBoss Tools - New Seam Project and Seam Perspective

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 4 04:08:27 EDT 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Problem with JBoss Tools - New Seam Project and Seam Perspective"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546168#546168

1) MyEclipse uses their own forks of older versions of jboss tools and they haven't isolated their forks so "bumps" are to be expected if you use newer versions of jboss tools

2)  We are doing CDI focused work right now and awaiting seam team's seam-gen 3 work before doing too much with respect to Seam 3 "new projects" - but I do think we should add some CDI templates soon.