[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: Caller unauthorized when calling EJB3 @Service from client code

Dave Bredesen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 4 09:54:42 EDT 2010

Dave Bredesen [http://community.jboss.org/people/dbredesen] replied to the discussion

"javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: Caller unauthorized when calling EJB3 @Service from client code"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546221#546221

Jaikiran,
Thanks for you response.  No, I don't have ClientLoginModule in the "foo" policy, just DatabaseServerLoginModule.  However, I do have ClientLoginModule alone in the "client-login" policy, and I have found I can make some progress if I authenticate on the "client-login" domain on the web app and the "foo" domain on the server side.

What is the proper way to set this up?  The web client and EJB server are running in the same container and same server, so they share a login-config.xml.  Should I just add ClientLoginModule to the foo stack?

Thanks for your help.

Dave

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]