[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] - Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 4 11:14:30 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546240#546240

The behavior should be deterministic / well-defined from the spec.

My guess is the previous behavior was correct, if not, then like you said, it's just a matter of fixing the tests.
But if it was correct, then your impl needs fixing in the following way -- actually a small change:
> Notice that, interestingly, in the way things are implemented today, if you pass one of the missing classes as a parameter to a Deployment.loadBeanDeploymentArchive, my implementation will return the requested BDA correctly, but still the BDA will lack the requested class!
== simply dynamically add the classes of requested class' owner jar to BDA's classes.

Even thought our "glue" for BDA mapping is CL, it doesn't mean they are 1:1.
And with that suggested fix I don't see the need for more fine grained mapping.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2116]