[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Eclipse/JBoss AOP standalone

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 6 09:05:54 EDT 2010

Flavia Rainone [http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Eclipse/JBoss AOP standalone"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546358#546358

The error you are seeing means it is not liking the space in the path, and it is interpreting tha the path is only C:\Documents:

-javaagent:C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Bureau\JBossAOP\eclipse\jboss-aop-2.1.8.GA\lib\jboss-aop.jar-Djboss.aop.path=C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Mes documents\Downloads\travail\jboss\SINGLETONS\jboss-aop.xml

I would try adding " or ' to see if the problem is solved:

-javaagent:"C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Bureau\JBossAOP\eclipse\jboss-aop-2.1.8.GA\lib\jboss-aop.jar" -Djboss.aop.path="C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Mes documents\Downloads\travail\jboss\SINGLETONS\jboss-aop.xml"

or

-javaagent:'C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Bureau\JBossAOP\eclipse\jboss-aop-2.1.8.GA\lib\jboss-aop.jar' -Djboss.aop.path='C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Mes documents\Downloads\travail\jboss\SINGLETONS\jboss-aop.xml'

It's been ages since I stopped working on Windows, so I'm not sure which one of those would work. Another (lame) alternative is adding your stuff to a path that has no spaces in it.

You also need to add a space char before the -D, as I did above, otherwise it won't work.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]