[jboss-user] [jBPM] - IdentityService implementation

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 7 10:02:27 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"IdentityService implementation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546474#546474

> Sebastian Herbst wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I've tried to see when this error happens exactly. It allways appears, when the processdefinition node contains candidate-user/group. As long this tag is missing findPersonalTasks(..), takeTask or completeTask work fine. When it comes to a node containing ths tags it crashes with the following error. I don't see why this is happening. (I don't want to use the juel libary because it conflicts with some other of my libaries)
It happens because assignment (assignee, candidate-groups, candidate-users) can be given as expression that must be evaluated on runtime.

Since you don't/can't use juel in your system I would recommend you create your own implementation of ScriptEngine that will do the evaluation for you instead of the default one based on juel. You need to specify what language shall be used for evaluation and you can do that with another attribute for task activity:
- assignee-lang
- candidate-users-lang
- candidate-groups-lang

Another way could be to used other that are already defined:
- bsh
- groovy

HTH