[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Consuming web service from Coldfusion using JAR created with CXF

David Fleeman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 7 16:35:13 EDT 2010

David Fleeman [http://community.jboss.org/people/fleeman] replied to the discussion

"Consuming web service from Coldfusion using JAR created with CXF"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546578#546578

FYI, I did not get any feedback on this.  I reverted to using the CFINVOKE tag directly from the ColdFusion application.  Turns out that CF9 uses wsdl2java to create the stub and the response object returned is actually the native Java object.  Unfortunately I still have to interpret how to create the resquest object with Structs and Arrays, but that is a tolerable amount of pain.  Thanks! -- David Fleeman