[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - Wildcard support in Dynamic-imports

Adrian Brock do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 9 06:41:25 EDT 2010

Adrian Brock [http://community.jboss.org/people/warjort] replied to the discussion

"Wildcard support in Dynamic-imports"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547030#547030

I said when I first committed jboss-classloading that is was a bad thing that RequirementDependencyItem was in the public spi.
It shouldn't really be leaking the MC api through to the user but I couldn't think of an easy way to abstract it. So the spi is already a bit ugly. :-(

One way to do it would be to make the class package private in spi and have a factory method on the Module to construct it,
I haven't looked at whether this really works?

package org.jboss.classloading.spi;
*/*package private*/* *class* WildcardDelegateLoader *extends* FilteredDelegateLoader

and

public class Module {
    public DelegateLoader resolveWildcard(...)
    {
         WildcardDelegateLoader result = new WilcardDelegateLoader(...);
         return result.resolve(...);
    }
}

I'm sure you'll find a way to do it? :-)

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]