[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - XTS tests broken in AS trunk after switch to CXF stack in 3.3.0

Andrew Dinn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 9 10:06:27 EDT 2010

Andrew Dinn [http://community.jboss.org/people/adinn] replied to the discussion

"XTS tests broken in AS trunk after switch to CXF stack in 3.3.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547083#547083

> Andrew Dinn wrote:
>  I will try rebuilding the app with the latest published wsdl i.e. without the Action attributes in the wsdl. However, even if this does work the question is whether CXF ought to handle actions registered using the 2005/08 namespace. There may be other apps out  there with out of date wsdl.

I rebuilt the services with all wsa:Action attributes removed from the WSDL and the Activation Service is now handing out contexts again.

However, now I am running into problems because messages to the other WS-TX services (and also to my test services) are being misdirected. I think this is probably because there is no longer any Action specified in the WSDL -- CXF appears to be directing the messages to servers based on the message content type. I will try adding @Action annotations to all the other service endpoint implementation methods to see if this resolves the problem.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services CXF at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2046]