[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2694 and JBPM-2798

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 9 14:19:13 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2694 and JBPM-2798"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547186#547186

No, we should not introduce yet another attribute there. If you think that getting such info from hibernate is good idea then make it default but if attributes (user-transaction and transaction-manager) are given then use those.
My main argument for having only attributes of the configuration was to keep it on binding time. Perhaps you could modify the patch to read hibernate settings on binding time as well. I think that would be more consistent and easy to trace.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]