[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - faces-config.xml error notification

Thomas Jodes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 9 17:26:05 EDT 2010

Thomas Jodes [http://community.jboss.org/people/jenskreidler] replied to the discussion

"faces-config.xml error notification"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547231#547231

Hi,

I recently encountered this faces-config validation issue as well.
Using e3.5.2, I saw that the issue has been resolved for next Tools 3.2 version.
As I'd like to get that bug away, I went on the development release page to get a 3.2-Snapshot version of that bundle. But unfortunately there are no snapshot releases where that issue'd be resolved, so what can I do so far?
Thx in advance