[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to verify whether 2 jboss nodes getting equal number of hits from Apache

mano har do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 10 07:26:20 EDT 2010

mano har [http://community.jboss.org/people/jamba] created the discussion

"How to verify whether 2 jboss nodes getting equal number of hits from Apache"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547334#547334

Hi,

We have Apache-Jboss setup, where Apache webserver connects to 2 Jboss application server using mod_jk module.

In worker.properties on webserver it was defined that hits have to be eqaully distributed to both Jboss nodes with

worker.node1.lbfactor=1
worker.node2.lbfactor=1

My question here is, How we can prove that hits are getting equally distributed?
Can we have a log file on Apache webserve itself to say these many hits got redirected to node1 and node2?

One possible solution is to generate access log on both jboss nodes. but i don't want to do it, as it's not in my scope of work/

Best Regards
Mano

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]