[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Injected hibernate SessionFactory is not used by jBPM 4.3?

jordi elies do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 10 09:56:35 EDT 2010

jordi elies [http://community.jboss.org/people/jelies] replied to the discussion

"Injected hibernate SessionFactory is not used by jBPM 4.3?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547370#547370

Hi Guido,
> Guido Helmers wrote:
>
> I do see that in HibernateSessionDescriptor, there's a 'factoryName' property. If this property is set, it will lookup the SessionFactory in the 'transaction' wireContext under that 'factoryName'. Two questions:
> 1. Can I set the 'factoryName' somehow, from a jbpm configuration file? How?

I was debbugging the jbpm internal code and I found it when jbpm is parsing the config files. You should put the name of the session factory in the jbpm.tx.spring.cfg.xml:

{code:xml}
  <transaction-context>
    <transaction type="spring" />
    <hibernate-session current="true" factory="sncSessionFactoryWF"/>
  </transaction-context>
{code:xml}

Hope this helps!

Thanks {user:username=rebody} for the solution for transaction-manager name!