[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Manual reroute in Jbpm 4.3

Martin Pradny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 11 04:27:24 EDT 2010

Martin Pradny [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpradny] created the discussion

"Manual reroute in Jbpm 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547510#547510

Hi,

 I need to implement manual rerouting between tasks in jbpm4. I know that this is not the best thing to do in process world, but from time to time we get some exceptional state (e.g. wrong input in one of the steps), so the admin needs to move the instance back.

 I this forum I have found only solutions for Jbpm3. Has anyone working solution for Jbpm4.3. I have tried to use ExecutionImpl.moveTo(ActivityImpl), but with no luck. Before I try to look deeper in source codes, I would welcome any ideas and directions  :)

Thanks,

 Martin