[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2820 and JBPM-2702

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 12 04:24:24 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2820 and JBPM-2702"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547670#547670

Hi Maciej,

I attached a new patch to prevent executing composeIds() twice in createExecution().  All of testcase could pass.  If you have time, please have a look at it.

The key is we have to generate dbid, parent id, then we could save the execution.  And the code for generating dbid is only exists in the save() method.  setParent() mehod is only exists in the addExecution() method.

So this time, I execution setParent() by hand before save().  I think this could be solve this problem.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]