[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - Wildcard support in Dynamic-imports

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 14 08:09:35 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"Wildcard support in Dynamic-imports"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547791#547791

> If you've got wildcards for dynamic imports it can't blacklist unless the package in question doesn't match the wildcard.
> The package could suddenly appear, and even then its not complete because there may be other packages yet to appear that match it.
An existing ClassLoaderInfo is completely described by its current delegates, whether it can cache or blacklist.
e.g. it can cache or blacklist if all delegates can cache or blacklist, otherwise it cannot, right?

I don't see what dynamic imports have to do here,
it's just a matter of what the existing delegates can handle.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]