[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 3 Vs JBPM 4

Bernd Ruecker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 14 10:23:00 EDT 2010

Bernd Ruecker [http://community.jboss.org/people/camunda] replied to the discussion

"JBPM 3 Vs JBPM 4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547812#547812

Hi Sanjay.

I would recommend better start with jbpm 3. jBPM 4 would be too risky for me at the moment.We started a customer project recently with jbpm 3 but made sure, we can switch later on easily to jBPM 5 or Activiti. See  http://www.bpm-guide.de/2010/04/17/abstracting-the-process-engine/ http://www.bpm-guide.de/2010/04/17/abstracting-the-process-engine/ for details...

But it is a bit hard to decide exactly now, best is to wait some months ;-)

Cheers
Bernd