[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Variables from ended process ...

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 16 02:56:58 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"Variables from ended process ..."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548149#548149

Hi jaber,

> Is it possible to set programmatically an event listener for a process  instance ?
Because execution didn't implement the ObservableElement interface, so we cannot set an event listener to it.  If you want to get some history event, you could use History Listener Chain.  Please refer here :  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e1169 http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e1169

> is jbpm 4.4 is enough stable for development usage ?
Since we had resovled 90+ issues, I want to believe jbpm 4.4 is stable enough.  If you have any ideas for the next version of jbpm4, please tell us, Thank you very much.