[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - My dev instance is finding a colleagues instance

Anthony Nolan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 16 04:51:29 EDT 2010

Anthony Nolan [http://community.jboss.org/people/anthony7876] created the discussion

"My dev instance is finding a colleagues instance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548189#548189

I am developing on JBoss 4.2.2. When I started my server it was finding my colleagues JBoss instance (I saw his IP in my server.log). However his machine is now switched off and I am still finding his IP address in my start up log (I have cleared the log). I have never configured my instance to find his specific IP address. I grepped the whole instance to find his IP address and it is only appearing in server.log. I am confused as to how my server knows anything about his machine now?

Can anybody shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Anthony

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]