[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBoss 5.1.0, JBossWS Apache CXF 3.2.0 and Spring 3.0

Jim Ma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 16 23:47:24 EDT 2010

Jim Ma [http://community.jboss.org/people/jim.ma] replied to the discussion

"JBoss 5.1.0, JBossWS Apache CXF 3.2.0 and Spring 3.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548416#548416

> Is there anyway to use Spring 3.0 with our web service running on top of JBossWS CXF 3.2.0? We also plan on upgrading to the latest version of JBossWS CXF soon if that helps?
The latest CXF 2.2.9 included in the newest JBossWS CXF is also using Spring 2.5.6. So I do not know if that will help . But there is spring3 profile in CXF code base. You can ask in the CXF mailing list when spring3 will be used in CXF.  After JBossWS CXF release shipped the CXF with Spring3, it will be no pain for you to update Spring3.0.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]