[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Installing JBossWS Native on JBAS 5.1.0

ANIL SALDHANA do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 18 01:10:42 EDT 2010

ANIL SALDHANA [http://community.jboss.org/people/anil.saldhana%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Installing JBossWS Native on JBAS 5.1.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548622#548622

I am wondering if you are able to provide a zip with each release of JBossWS, that I can just plug into my integration test workspace.  Before the test startup, I want to unzip this jbossws distribution on a stock AS 5.1, to get everything replaced (that needs to be replaced) for the new stack to be running on AS5.1

If we have to certify PicketLink STS to run against JBossWS stacks, we need the zips.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]