[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Invoking web service from an ExternalActivityBehaviour

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 18 05:17:41 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"Invoking web service from an ExternalActivityBehaviour"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548672#548672

Hi Sebastain,

I searched jbpm3 sources, and find this property is used in the org.jbpm.util.ClassLoaderUtil.java.  It is used to decide which classLoade you will use, the class loaded jbpm or the current thread context class loader.  It won't chane the current thread context loader,  So event if we add this feature in jbpm4, it won't help to solve this problem.