[jboss-user] [jBPM] - WANTED: testers for upcoming 4.4 release

John Sawyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 18 08:08:41 EDT 2010

John Sawyer [http://community.jboss.org/people/mcsawyer] replied to the discussion

"WANTED: testers for upcoming 4.4 release"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548698#548698

Hello...

Now, I have jbpm 4.3 (with apache-tomcat-6.0.24).

*Which is the correct steps for migrate to 4.4 ?* I need do a migration because I had process instances running...
(I read the jBPM User Guide and I don't understand steps that I should do... )

I should run a upgrade.jbpm.schema?? I don't see upgrade-4.3-to-4.4 folder... then I supose that jBPM 4.4 DB schema is the same that 4.3...

Thanks!