[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Casting to StubExr leads to ClassCastException

juan pablo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 19 10:56:15 EDT 2010

juan pablo [http://community.jboss.org/people/jplistero] replied to the discussion

"Casting to StubExr leads to ClassCastException"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548849#548849

sorry for the time ...
I resolved, the key was in the class path, I referenced to jars that are referenced in the wsrunclient.sh ...
(some for jboss-5.1.GA/client and jboss -5.1.GA/lib/endorsed)

now I have another problem ... :-(

I have a client.jar, that have the code I post it before ... (The client works perfect with a JUnit)
This client.jar is reference by a .war project ...

When I deploy the war in jboss 4.0.5, when try to do "new Service()" the program freeze, and dont throw  any exception ...

I try too, to deploy at jboss 5.1.0 and I have the exception ...
java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy344 cannot be cast to org.jboss.ws.core.StubExt

I think is a reference problem ... I try a lot of combination ...
but I dont known how to resolved ...

any ideas ?

thanks!

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]