[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - An internal error occurred during: "Building workspace".

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 21 17:07:03 EDT 2010

Denis Golovin [http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin] replied to the discussion

"An internal error occurred during: "Building workspace"."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549025#549025

I'm trying to check it on my side, could you tell what was your steps before it happened?
Did you create Seam Web Project or add new component to exist project?
Is it new workspace or it was used for previous releases like 3.1.0.GA or even 3.0.

I would appreciate any additional info from you.