[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - JMREM-821 Included in 2.2.3 SP1 ???

Mike Miller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 22 10:56:57 EDT 2010

Mike Miller [http://community.jboss.org/people/mikemil] created the discussion

"JMREM-821 Included in 2.2.3 SP1 ???"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549121#549121

Can someone tell me if  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBREM-821 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBREM-821 is included in 2.2.3 SP1?   Reading JIRA it is hard to tell because it says fixed in 2.4.0.Beta1 (Pinto) but I think 2.2.3 SP1 came out after the dates mentioned in the defect.

I tried browsing the source from the anonymous SVN link but that doesn't provide the history of changes for the source file and I didn't see specific comments in the code referencing the defect number.

We are encountered what may be consider some load-related issues and wanted to see if we can eliminate this as a possible cause by virtue of the defect being in 2.2.3 SP1.

Thanks for the assistance!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]