[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Calling TaskService.CompleteTask from inside a Java callback

Joe Gottman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 22 15:03:59 EDT 2010

Joe Gottman [http://community.jboss.org/people/joegottman] replied to the discussion

"Calling TaskService.CompleteTask from inside a Java callback"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549166#549166

I'm sorry if my question was not clear enough.  I have some business logic I need to perform for a task, and I have two requirements:

   1) I need to automatically start performing the code for the business logic when the task is assigned.
   2) I need to automatically alert jbpm when the business logic code finishes so it can mark the task as complete.

For requirement 1, it seemed like either an AssignmentHandler or an EventWatcher that was watching for the assign event would work to know when the task was assigned, but neither one seems capable of handling the second requirement.