[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Behaviour of messaging bridge

Benjamin Graf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 23 05:29:15 EDT 2010

Benjamin Graf [http://community.jboss.org/people/graben] created the discussion

"Behaviour of messaging bridge"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549278#549278

Hi everybody,

I've a strange problem while using jbm bridge. We have two JBoss AS 4.2.3 instances  with JBoss Messaging 1.4.2SP1 connected by Bridges and now I'm confused that the message order of the target is not the same than the source system.

First I supposed that the reason is lying in the batch itself and set the maxBatchSize to 1 and maxBatchTime to -1 to avoid batch building and force direct send to producer. But it still won't work the way I suppose it to do!  :(

Does anybody know a reason or way to help me?

THX so far
Benjamin

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]