[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.3

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 23 07:54:31 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549302#549302

ok, I see the problem, you added mail configuration bit wrong, perhaps it is due to my not clear enough instruction. mail-session stuff should be enclosed within transaction-context tags. Please take a look at attached full jbpm configuration file (including your authenticator) that is based on default one that is embedded in jbpm jar.
Please use this one while building your process engine and that should do the trick.

HTH