[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to model this process with jBPM/jPDL

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 24 14:13:21 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"How to model this process with jBPM/jPDL"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549554#549554

I would give a try to simple approach - define this process as automatic activities:

start -> import data -> filter data -> send to trajectorizer -> perform match -> calculate -> end

Every 20 minutes new process instance is create with new set of data, since all the logic resides on ESB as services I don't see a purpose of having this as never ending once process instance.
This simple process definition gives you quite good overview of what is going on and services in fact do the job.

HTH