[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Question on ServerPeerID from the docs

Mike Miller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 24 16:13:19 EDT 2010

Mike Miller [http://community.jboss.org/people/mikemil] created the discussion

"Question on ServerPeerID  from the docs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549568#549568

We are using Messaging 1.4.4 and I am reviewing the documents and our configuration files.   I happened to come across this WARNING in section 4.1.2, but it gives no clue as to why the ServerPeerID must be unique for a non-clustered or what might happen if you don't ensure uniqueness.   Any thoughts, ideas on this???

h3. Warning
Each node must have a unique ServerPeerID irrespective of whether you are using clustering.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]