[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4.4 Snapshot: JbpmConsoleRealm authenticate (socket creation error)

John Sawyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 25 05:24:32 EDT 2010

John Sawyer [http://community.jboss.org/people/mcsawyer] created the discussion

"jBPM 4.4 Snapshot: JbpmConsoleRealm authenticate (socket creation error)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549650#549650

Hello...

I'm trying to login into Console and I have an error: "authentication failed"

log said:
25-jun-2010 10:21:58 org.jbpm.integration.tomcat6.JbpmConsoleRealm authenticate
GRAVE: java.sql.SQLException: socket creation error

jBPM: 4.4.SNAPSHOT
Tomcat: apache-tomcat-6.0.26
hsqldb

I don't change anything about downloaded zip...
I run...
ant demo.setup.tomcat

and  for running services:

start-hsqldb-server.bat