[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - jbossws-cxf and the spring libs in AS

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 25 16:02:30 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"jbossws-cxf and the spring libs in AS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549763#549763

> ok... just asked because I remember some requirements for annotation scanning without classloading ( http://community.jboss.org/wiki/PapakiAnnotationScanningRequirements http://community.jboss.org/wiki/PapakiAnnotationScanningRequirements , aop section), but don't actually know the status of that.
You can still have this option, if you use Javassist based JBossReflect.
While we would still load the annotations, the actual owning classes won't be loaded -- see here:
*  http://java.dzone.com/articles/jboss-microcontainer-scanning http://java.dzone.com/articles/jboss-microcontainer-scanning

But since this is probably only needed when doing some bytecode manipulation, e.g. AOP,
we actually by default already load the classes, as JDK's reflection currently still out performs Javassist's.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]