[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - RESTful web service client in JBOSS SEAM

ashutosh deora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 28 02:02:33 EDT 2010

ashutosh deora [http://community.jboss.org/people/ashutoshd] created the document:

"RESTful web service client in JBOSS SEAM "

To view the document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15516

i want to write RESTful client in jboss seam  .
i am not able to fine to find any doc. about how to create a client
or
in Java , it will also work .

Like we can create Web Service by copying the WSDL link in any Web Service Client generation tool .
please can any one suggest me any such tool which can create WADL client from the link provided .The Client generated should be Java codes.
and The tool should be a freeware.

I have tried saopUI but for some link it is not generating client .

please help
its urgent

Comment by going to Community
[http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15516]

Create a new document in JBoss Web Services at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2044]