[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Continuing problem with XTS WS-T tests in AS trunk/CXF 2.2.9

Andrew Dinn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 28 04:07:06 EDT 2010

Andrew Dinn [http://community.jboss.org/people/adinn] replied to the discussion

"Continuing problem with XTS WS-T tests in AS trunk/CXF 2.2.9"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549874#549874

Hi Jim,
> Jim Ma wrote:
>
> Hi Andrew ,  I've fixed this issue in CXF.  I now got this error when I ran the XTS testsuite , this is expected, right ?
> >

> > 11:26:00,396 WARNING [org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain] Interceptor for { http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wsat/2006/06 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wsat/2006/06}CompletionInitiatorService has thrown exception, unwinding now: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Message part { http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Fault was not recognized.  (Does it exist in service WSDL?)
> >      at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.handleMessage(DocLiteralInInterceptor.java:194) [:2.2.9]
> >      at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:243) [:2.2.9]
> >      at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:110) [:2.2.9]
> >      at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.invoke(ServletDestination.java:98)
Yes, that looks like it's now my problem rather than CXF's. I will test your fix by adding the extra operation to the WSDL and see if it will now deliver the fault to the endpoint. That should be enough to prove that asynchronous fault dispatch and delivery works.

I don't think I can legitimately rely on that as a full solution since my service WSDL ought to conform to the OASIS standard. Instead I will deploy an independent fault service endpoint and have it dispatch the fauits to the relevant WS-T endpoint bean.

Thanks very much for responding so quickly.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services CXF at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2046]