[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Performance issue to use remote ejb?

akhtar qureshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 29 05:29:52 EDT 2010

akhtar qureshi [http://community.jboss.org/people/akhtar24] created the discussion

"Performance issue to use remote ejb?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/550146#550146

Hello,
        I am using remote ejb. i develop one ear in which i put ejb module .jar and deploy it to jboss 5.1 server and one other ear having .war and .jar(containing Remote interface) and deploy it to another server.
         All is working fine.  but my question is....

1) when use remote ejb is this call by value or call by reference?
2) Is this right way to access remote ejb as point of performance issue?

Please Help me

Thanx.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]