[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Development] - Inconsistent behaviour of Jboss get method ...

Qadir Kamran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 29 08:17:26 EDT 2010

Qadir Kamran [http://community.jboss.org/people/kqadir] created the discussion

"Inconsistent behaviour of Jboss get method ..."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/550186#550186

Problem related to *getting data from Jboss cache*. I am using Jboss cache with following configuration:

+<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbosscache xmlns:xsi=" http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="urn:jboss:jbosscache-core:config:3.0">+
+    <locking
         isolationLevel="READ_COMMITTED"
         lockParentForChildInsertRemove="false"
         lockAcquisitionTimeout="600000"
         nodeLockingScheme="mvcc"
         writeSkewCheck="false"
         concurrencyLevel="500"/>+
+    <transaction transactionManagerLookupClass="org.jboss.cache.transaction.GenericTransactionManagerLookup"/>+
+      <startup />+
+    <shutdown />+
+</jbosscache>+

*
*
*Inconsistent behaviour while getting data from Jboss Cache using same fqn say "/a/b/c". It was running fine for days and one day it responded with empty data for same fqn "a/b/c" and later on its giving data for fqn "a/b/c". I am unable to find this inconsistency issue. Kinldy help.*

Regards
Qadir

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2056]