[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "[JBPM 4] How to clear user object cache"

Valery LEPRETRE do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 04:56:47 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[JBPM 4] How to clear user object cache":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529084#529084

Author  : Valery LEPRETRE
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/v.lepretre@cadwin.com

Message:
Hi,

I'm new to jBPM.

I wrote a process using "decision activity" with decicion-handler (java class). the process works fine.
But when i change the decision-handler java code and i redeploy the process, the process still uses the first decision-handler deployed.
I've seen there's a cache for java object, what is the method to clear that cache.

Thanks for your help