[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Occasional exceptions out of SOAPAddressingPropertiesImpl.writeHeaders"

Andrew Dinn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 06:40:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Occasional exceptions out of SOAPAddressingPropertiesImpl.writeHeaders":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529112#529112

Author  : Andrew Dinn
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/adinn

Message:
> frapaa wrote:
>

> Did you manage to solve this problem?

No. I didn't bother to do so. The error indicated that it was to do with an application classloader refusing to load classes correctly because the app had been undeployed. That implies that the problem relates to use of hot deployment. If the configuration I ran on was a stable production release it might merit the effort tracking down which class was hanging on to old rereferences.  I think there are far more important things to fix in the version I was using. If you rsituation is the former it might be worth pushing for someone to look at the problem. Of course, you could alwasy try to debug it yourself. We are always happy to be sent fixes :-)