[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "JBPM 3.2.3 - Timer Problem"

Juan Ramos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 12:05:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 3.2.3 - Timer Problem":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529163#529163

Author  : Juan Ramos
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Urizen

Message:
Hi everybody,

Before the questions, excuse my english...
I have a simple process with a state node, it has two transitions: the first one has to be taken when the signal method is called on the token(manual processing); the second one, on the other hand, has to be taken automatically when the time range for the manual processing has expired.
For that purpose, I use a timer on the state node and set a default transition.
When I execute my test (tried with memory persistence and real database), I can see in the logs that, even when the timer fires and the execution continues, the timer is not cancelled and enters some kind of internal "loop" .
I´ve been reading all the documents and entries in the forum and I can´t find a solution for my problem...
I attach my process definition, the unit test, the main part of the JBPM configuration and here is the console output.

IdProceso: 1
notReceived Node
notReceived Node
notReceived Node