[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBossTools-3.0.3.GA On Eclipse Ganymede"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 1 20:20:46 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBossTools-3.0.3.GA On Eclipse Ganymede":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529249#529249

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
You're welcome

> salimoflaz wrote:
>
> I discovered that the database table names should be in uppercase, maybe this holds for other database objects such as Foreign Keys, Primary Keys and Views. Otherwise it's not generating anything.
How do you create tables in your HSQL database? I tried several ways to create table in HSQL and it always created with CAPITALIZED name.