[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Deployment lazyResolve and lazyStart"

Adrian Brock do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 09:58:17 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Deployment lazyResolve and lazyStart":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529375#529375

Author  : Adrian Brock
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/adrian@jboss.org

Message:
> alesj wrote:
>

> > > 1st would only move to CLASSLOADER, where the 2nd would move to REAL?
> > Yes.
> What happens if there is no filter?
> Every package is a trigger for REAL?
>
> Or, what happens if you try to load a class past the filter?
I don't understand the second question, but "no filter" means a default filter of ClassFilterUtils.EVERYTHING
i.e. loading any class from that deployment will trigger a start.
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-cl/trunk/classloading/src/main/java/org/jboss/classloading/spi/dependency/LifeCycle.java