[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: Add JBoss as Eclipse Server"

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 2 10:52:30 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Add JBoss as Eclipse Server":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529404#529404

Author  : Wolfgang Knauf
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/WolfgangKnauf

Message:
Hi,

I have never tested it for a remote server, but I created a modified Eclipse JBoss plugin (based on the one included in the WebToolsPlatform), which performs deployment through JSR-88 and thus should be able to deploy to a remote server.
You can find the plugin here (update site is linked): http://www.cs.hs-rm.de/~knauf/public/

Would be great if you could give it a try and check whether my JSR88 approach really works for remote deployment. Of course, you still need a local JBoss to handle the project's ClassPath.
If you decide to test it, please give me feedback ;-)

Best regards

Wolfgang